Sunday, November 13, 2005

Calling All Angels


Taken 9-18-05 beside a large waterfall, 1/4 mile up the side of a Mountain. Pitch black of the night. Waiting on the Full Moon to rise. Facing fear in the eyes, I called in back up. Calling all Angels, I love that song. Take me or give me strength. It is an exhilarating feeling when you have no fear of death. Yea, though I walk thru the Valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. I have been to where I am going after leaving this shell of a humanly body. It is more beautiful than you can imagine.
Fear what? The self imposed damnation that organized religions teach? Not to see an Angel in any other form than as man has created. Fear not, for I am with you. It is the message... Not the control with fear. To understand that they became the Richest Institutions in the World breeding Hate, Negative Energy, damned to Hell no matter what you do, why not be bad. An excuse Not to be accountable for your actions.
Call in your Angels. They are around you as they are me. I welcome them. That infinite power source. What are you putting in your bank? Positive or negative energy, thought, action, or word. You are not alone. Be accountable for your energy. Forgive others for not being as perfect as you. Then you will see an Angel too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home