Thursday, November 10, 2005

Star Children




This photo was taken in 1982. I had joked about taking pictures of Aliens. Did not know how right that I was. The shape also appears on the negative.


!982, my oldest son and his pony.



This is a crop of the 1st photo. What do you see?



This is a crop of the 2nd photo. Can you see the faces?



This photo was taken in 1983. This is a photo of my 2nd born son. The one that I was pregnant with when the other photos were taken. Check out his expression and look at the cropped photo above. All his life, he drew pictures of skeletons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric Bryant said...

Can you give me a reference point to look at? I am having trouble seeing a skeleton.
What does your son do nowadays?

10:50 AM  
Blogger GLoLady said...

the partial Pentagon UFO cropped contains what looks like two figures. The one on the left show a similar expression to (1) my son and on the right (2) skeleton. They are both living their on lives as they see fit.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing pictures, I definitely see the skeleton in the 2nd photo.

-- Chrissy (from circle2012dreams)

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home